Hidebound Custom Planner Cover for Circa Notebook


by Tony Thomas


I have been looking at various planners for awhile, including the highly-esteemed Filofax.  However, I am not a big fan of ring binders and prefer the Circa/Arc/Rollabind disc binders and accessories.  

As a result, I decided to ditch my spartan Circa leather cover and commission the wonderful folks at Hidebound Leather to create a nice leather planner cover for me.

After consulting with them, I found that the easiest way to create such a planner was to start with a regular book cover and customize it.

After carefully measuring my Circa notebook including the discs, I picked the Classic Vintage Cognac large book cover ($45) and added the Folio pocket option ($15).   Check out the link here.

It took them about a week to create the cover and it arrived a few days after that.  I am very pleased with the result.  The cover is made of really soft and supple leather and, after a just a few weeks of use, it is already providing a nice, slightly distressed, "lived-in" look.  I really love it!

See the You Tube video I recorded about this cover here.

http://www.hideboundleather.com











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidebound Leather Notebook Cover

TWSBI Eco Review

Dollar General DG Office Writing Tablet